Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thoughts on Sleeping




Aunt Christina came over this afternoon and stayed for a while. We even took a walk with her, which was fun! She took some great pictures of Daniel- the middle one is just one of them. Hard to choose- but his eyes are rarely open since he sleeps so much, so this is one of my favorites. The last picture is a great shot of one of Daniel's many cute sleeping poses; he has a great startle reflex which is shown here by his hands up and out to the side- it really is too funny to see him "jump." I absolutely LOVE to watch him sleep- he looks so peaceful. I could watch him sleep all day.

They say "sleep when the baby sleeps"- if I did that, I'd be sleeping all the time since he sleeps ALL the time! I'd be going insane. I am not complaining however...I do get naps and I get stuff done- it's really quite nice. Though I do look forward to the day he is awake more (they say that then I'll wish he slept more- can't win can we?!)

No comments: