Today's an exciting day at our house...at least for Daniel! Daddy and Grandpa Larry are doing some really neat things in our front hall that involve lots of tools and even some really high scaffolding. We're finally painting our 2-story front hall walls and ceiling and changing the front hall chandelier. Daniel was SO CURIOUS about what was going on. He had the best ring-side seats at the top of the stairs where he could watch while holding on to the railing. It was so cute. He wanted nothing to do with his toys, or napping for that matter- he just wanted to watch all the excitement. And believe me- I hope this is the last time we have to do this, so let's hope he remembers it!

And below are some more cute pictures from this week: Daniel trying to blow his whistle (I love his smile hiding behind the whistle!) and Daniel at the park with Aunt Christina and crawling in the tunnel. He sure had fun going back and forth between Aunt Christina and Mommy in the tunnel!




And now for the fun new activity Daniel does: we're rolling and catching the ball! Well, I'm rolling and he's catching and then waving so excitedly that the ball flies in crazy directions. I get it and roll it again. And that's how we play ball. It's so much fun! And Daniel is actually really good at following the ball and picking it up. Enjoy the little snippet below!
No comments:
Post a Comment