Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still Adorable!




We've sure had a busy past few weeks with lots to post...this week is much calmer, which is nice since next week we will be busy again for Christmas! So, I just have a few sweet pictures to share today.

The top one reminds me of Daniel's first few weeks- he still looks so cute, cuddly, and peaceful when he sleeps. I never tire of just watching him. Speaking of sleeping, Daniel has been sleeping in at least one 4-5 hour chunk during the night just this last week- it's been great! Then it's usually 3 hour chunks after that. Last night we actually had two 4 hour chunks- LOVED it! Time will tell if he keeps this up...hope so! He's doing SO well.

The middle picture was an attempt to get a picture of Daniel eating his hands (well, I should say his fist). Daniel has taken to putting his fist in his mouth rather often in the last week or so- it's pretty cute. It's not really at any particular time just yet (not necessarily when he's hungry, tired, or needing comforting)- just whenever he feels like it. So we have slobbery hands now!

And I have to say that I love the swirl on the back of Daniel's head, so I tried to capture that in the bottom picture. You can also see all the darker hair he still has at the base of his head in the back- this is pretty cute, too. I love nuzzling my cheek again his "fuzz." Never tire of this either!

Other news...Daniel has started really cooing- especially when he's smiling or happy or looking at us. It's so fun to get "verbal" responses out of him. And we're excited to say that we think Daniel is very close to laughing and may actually roll over soon, too. It's such fun to watch him and see the new things he does each week, sometimes each day!

No comments: