This week I thought I would share some pics of Daniel with some of his toys. He really enjoys the jungle gym now- he reaches for the fish, stares in the mirror, and really kicks that ball! He talks a lot when he's under the jungle gym which is quite cute. It's been fun to hear him experimenting with all the different sounds he can make and he's even getting louder too! And we're having fun watching Daniel hold his rattle and keys in the last few weeks too. The bottom picture also shows his new favorite toy- the lion. He got the lion for Christmas from Grandma Cheryl. It sings cute songs that always make him smile! (The songs are now stuck in mommy's head all the time! AAH!) Daniel is quite playful these days and it's so much fun!
And the moment we've waited for...
Today we got Daniel to "laugh" a few times. We've been close before but today was the best! Not quite belly laughs...but small cute gasping laughs! Daniel likes the silly sounds we make and he likes to imitate our laughs- it's pretty funny. Ben left one on my voicemail while I was out to lunch that I will never erase! Will try to catch one on video sometime for you all...


No comments:
Post a Comment