A year ago today Ben and I found out we were having a baby! It's amazing how much can change in a year. I've been thinking this week about how excited we were, how nervous we were, and now here we are...with an amazing little boy. I gaze into Daniel's eyes, listen to his laugh, watch him smile and play...and it's bliss. Bliss I could only imagine a year ago and now it's so real. So, a year ago today...who knew we would have such a wonderful little guy! We love you so much, Daniel!
Friday, February 13, 2009
A Year Ago Today...
A year ago today Ben and I found out we were having a baby! It's amazing how much can change in a year. I've been thinking this week about how excited we were, how nervous we were, and now here we are...with an amazing little boy. I gaze into Daniel's eyes, listen to his laugh, watch him smile and play...and it's bliss. Bliss I could only imagine a year ago and now it's so real. So, a year ago today...who knew we would have such a wonderful little guy! We love you so much, Daniel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment