I like baby butts and I cannot lie!!! :)
By the way, they call these shorts?!? Too funny!
Daniel's latest adventure...climbing through our end table. He did it quite well, actually. No help needed! Aiyiyiyi!
What a GREAT smile! Notice, Daniel is standing up, too!
Daniel discovers the air conditioning vent (he has always loved to bang on it, but now he's discovered that air comes out too...and it makes his hair blow which is too darn cute! :)
What's up, Doc?! Daniel strikes his Bugs Bunny pose while eating carrots!
This is what our family room looks like most days...and this was first thing in the morning, too! Daniel dumps his toy totes and surveys the toys to choose one, or maybe two or three or eventually all of them! :)
Can I just say how cute it is to see my son on his knees?!
Daniel LOVES his Daddy!
Hope you enjoyed this little collection of random moments in Daniel's life this past week!
No comments:
Post a Comment