Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daniel's Reflection

I think I've mentioned before how obsessed Daniel is with seeing the "baby" on the camera- he loves to look at the pictures of the baby on cameras. The same goes for the video camera. And he has just as much fun with his own reflection- whether it's in windows or even appliances. I finally went out and bought a full length mirror just for Daniel to enjoy! It sat in Ben's office for a few days before making it up the stairs to our bedroom where we will hang it- and I've gotta tell you, it was just the cutest thing to watch Daniel run to Daddy's office to play with the baby in the mirror! Actually, before I grabbed the video camera for the second video below, Daniel was super quiet and I could only imagine what he'd gotten into in Daddy's office, but when I ran in, he was just having a ball in front of the mirror, literally rolling on the floor back and forth- it was too funny. He put on a different show for the video though!

You've gotta check out these two videos. Daniel is really showing off for that baby and quite enjoying himself! And don't mind the pants off in the second video- we had a minor dinner accident, so off went the pants, though with the shoes on it looks super silly. It adds to the charm and silliness of the video, I think! He may not forgive me in ten years, but oh well. He's still my baby now.






No comments: