Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Money's Worth

We are definitely getting our money's worth out of Daniel's snowsuit!! Daniel just LOVES the snow! And you can tell how much fun he's having in these great pictures. Who would have known we'd play out in the snow this much?!!

Sunday, the day after Christmas, we all went outside for almost an hour. We'd gotten even more snow during Christmas, so Ben had to shovel some more and Daniel had a ton of fun playing in the snow. I had a ton of fun watching him- we had just the best time out there. Ben has been making this huge pile next to our driveway and Daniel finally discovered how much fun it is to climb all over it! Daniel also loves to make snow angels- so cute! Enjoy the pictures!





This next picture gives you an idea of how deep the snow is...




Look at my adorable angel making snow angels!!! I think this might be one of my new favorite pictures!


This is a video montage I made of 6 videos, all pretty much taken one after another. It's almost 5 minutes long, I'll warn you, but you get a great idea of how much fun Daniel was having! He just kept going and going! Enjoy!


No comments: