
So I'm looking at Daniel in his car seat as we get ready to go to Grandma's on Sunday and I'm thinking to myself how big he's getting. I thought this was a fun comparison...in the first picture Daniel's just 5 days old and sleeping away and in the second picture he's 7 weeks old and wide awake! He looks like such a boy now.
Daniel can lift his head up pretty well now and even turns his head. He really watches things all around him and he can follow things with his eyes somewhat, too. He's eating and sleeping well and is awake for a few hours at a time a few times a day most days- though he still has his sleepy days, too. Daniel's "smiles" are often now both sides of the mouth- before it was mostly just one-sided smiles. We're getting glimpses of what his real smiles might look like- so cute! It's been such fun to see him grow and I can't believe how fast time flies!


No comments:
Post a Comment