Sunday, May 10, 2009

Now Who Does Daniel Look Like??


A while (a long while) back I posted a picture of the three of us (Mommy, Daniel, Daddy) as babies using a newborn picture of Daniel. Well now we just had Daniel's portraits done a little over a week ago, so now that we have a "tummy" portrait of Daniel to match mommy's and daddy's pictures, I put that in with our pictures this time. So...who does he look like? I still think Daniel just looks like Daniel! He's such a happy baby!

By the way, the portraits that were taken were GREAT- if I do say so myself!!! Daniel did such a great job. We had an awesome photographer who really captured Daniel's happy and cute faces and expressions. Daniel was such a good sport! We are really thrilled with how the pictures all turned out. It was a perfect photo session!

No comments: