Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Salsa Babies

Getting some salsa action!

I've said it before...and it's still true- Daniel has fun at Salsa Babies!

The Salsa Mamas & our Babies...That's Alex- our instructor, Daniel & me, Anne & 7 month old Carly, Corinne & 5 month old June. Aren't the babies so cute looking at each other?!

Group shot of the babies! There's Carly, June, & Daniel. Last week I tried Daniel on his blanket during our cool down stretches and he rolled all over the place!! He was quite interested in what was going on and where he could go- which is great, but it was pretty distracting, so I went back to having Daniel in his car seat at the end this time. June's not quite rolling over, so she's still on her blanket this time. We have one more week left and we'll see if we continue. We had a lot of fun!

No comments: