Well, it's been forever since I posted sleeping pictures! Remember that tiny new baby that slept all the time and all those sleeping pictures I took?! Not so much anymore, but yesterday Daniel broke his napping record and slept for TWO HOURS AND 50 MINUTES!! Ben and I kept looking at the clock and looking at each other, not to mention getting a LOT done! And of course I checked on Daniel. This was what I saw...I checked that he was breathing- yes- and then of course I had to take his picture. Isn't he just so sweet?! (yes, he's supposed to be on his back- we sure put him down that way but he never stays that way now that he rolls and scoots and plays in his crib) Enjoy this peaceful picture!
By the way, the last time Daniel slept almost this long (only shorter by 5 min.) was when his first tooth was just coming in. Now he's got that upper tooth coming in (and today we can see it more), so this long nap makes sense, now that I think about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment