These days, Daniel will sit and spend minutes with his books, just opening and closing them, trying to turn the pages, fingering the pictures, giving them to me to read, and just really concentrating on the books. He will really just sit there for the longest time and play quietly with the books. They do still end up in his mouth, but he's better about that if we tell him no. I just love that he has his quiet time with his books and that he's so much more interested in them these days. I love to watch him concentrate as he turns the pages or looks at the pictures. He gets the cutest expressions on his face when he looks at his books, too.
PS- I'm loving his denim overalls! These are his size 9 month overalls (he has 12 month ones that he got for his birthday too- which is great because I have a thing for babies in overalls!), which were a gift when he was born and he can finally wear them! Well, they are adjusted past his shoulders and rolled up at the bottom, but hey, they're not falling off at least!


No comments:
Post a Comment