Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sound Asleep!




I think I've mentioned this before, but seriously- I think watching babies sleep is just the sweetest thing- they look so peaceful. I LOVE to take peeks when Daniel is sleeping. And I got one today when we had to leave for our doctor appointment- Daniel was still sleeping (he'd already been sleeping for a little over two hours), so I grabbed the camera and up we went to wake him up (poor little guy- I really don't like to wake him- but we had to go). And he was pretty sound asleep, too- not much stirred him, we patted him, we said his name softly, the camera was clicking away, and so on. After about 5 minutes of staring at him, we worked a little harder to get him up. Then the sweetest thing in the world happened- and it will remain forever in my memory- he opened his eyes, rolled onto his back, and waved hi with a smile on his face as he looked up at his Mommy and Daddy. My heart melted. He's such a super waker-upper! (Is that even a word?!)

Oh- and Daniel LOVES his new truck sheets!!

If you're like me and watching babies sleep is a slice of heaven, you're in for a treat...enjoy the videos! Not much happens though, because, well, he's asleep!





No comments: