Daniel says thank you to everyone for all the fun new presents and for coming to the party!
So, now we've been spending the last few days recuperating and playing! Daniel loves his new toys. He got a lawnmower that he loves to push around to make noise and music. I mentioned in another post he got a riding car that he enjoys pushing around. We've sat him down in it, too, but he's not quite sure about that just yet, plus he still needs to work on his balance. Daniel also got a set of car keys with a clicker that makes fun noises and a steering wheel that's also fun- he loves these and pushes the buttons with great precision- so cute to watch. He also got some balls, a bed bug "bopper" (though he mostly tries to eat the hammer, and occasionally will bop the bugs or whatever happens to be nearby), some Fisher Price building blocks, some rubber ducks, books, puzzles, a rolling music & learning snail, some cars, clothes, plastic cups, CD's with his name in the songs, bath toys, and lots more. We are putting a few of his old toys away, and even saving some of his new toys for later, so that it will all look new again someday. He loves to rediscover toys and I find it's a great way to reoccupy him, especially as we head into cooler weather with fall and winter and we won't take walks and get out as much. So, lots of fun new things for Daniel! I'm loving seeing how quickly he's learned what his toys can do. Ben tied one of the balloons to one of Daniel's new car toys and it's fun to watch Daniel push the toy around and the balloon goes with him. Daniel also loves when we carry him into the room and we can bop the balloon around and watch it come back!
Here are some pictures from the party, from the days after the party with Daniel playing with his new toys, and of course- from the Big Day today- the day he turned one and we had more family fun just the three of us! Daniel got another cupcake (which he didn't really want- been there done that I guess!) and more presents. You can also see the invitation, the decorations, the cupcakes with sprinkled ones on, a box that says "I am 1" (it was for his 1 year portrait session, which we did last Friday and got GREAT pictures!)- all of which I made for my special little guy's very first birthday. I had so much fun creating and decorating! Enjoy the pictures- there are lots of them! :)
![]() |
| Daniel's 1st Birthday |



No comments:
Post a Comment