So we're counting down to the big TWO years old in our house! Ben and I were so excited to give Daniel our main gift from us- Daniel's very own play kitchen. To say Daniel loves this kitchen would be an understatement! Daniel LOVES his "new kitka"!! We're thrilled with how much he's been enjoying his new kitchen. It took Ben a good two hours to build the thing one night, and it was like Christmas morning for us the next day when we took Daniel down to the basement to check out his surprise. Daniel plays with his kitchen everyday and keeps finding new ways to play with it and new toys to use for food and cooking. He's so creative. I love watching him. He feeds his stuffed animals, he makes food for us, he cooks, he cleans, he talks on the phone, and so on. And I love that he can reach everything! I was a little concerned that it would be too tall, but of course knew he'd grow into it; however, we opted not to put the legs on it and I'm glad we didn't because that really helped to allow Daniel to reach everything. What a fantastic early birthday present!
More birthday fun to come- our family party is this weekend!!


No comments:
Post a Comment