So, I think I opened a HUGE can of worms this week...but it's all fun & good!
While flipping channels on TV, looking for baseball at Daniel's request one morning this week (good luck with that at 11:00 AM!), Daniel and I found the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show and it's all he talks about now! He LOVES that show and he'd watch it all day if he could. He calls it "Mi-mick House" or he just says "Donald Duck" when he wants to watch it. And thanks to me and our cable's "On Demand" feature (another thing that makes me wonder- what did parents do before this?), Daniel's discovered he can pretty much watch it whenever he wants. (Actually, I'm not sure whether to thank On Demand or not! But then again, it's my fault for opening this can of worms!) So far, we're rather obliging, but we won't always be. It's a good thing Daniel only mostly watches the beginning, so the TV is often turned off after his favorite part since he just goes back to playing with his toys.
His favorite part is literally the first three minutes of the show, where Mickey's house is hiding and you have to say the magic words to make it appear. Daniel loves to say "where mi-mick house?" and then he goes "poof house" when it appears- so cute! My favorite part is the expression on Daniel's face when he's watching- it's simply amazing and adorable. I don't watch the show- I watch Daniel!


No comments:
Post a Comment