Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I got to take a trip down memory lane this morning...my little boy fell asleep in my arms, just like he often did when he was a baby. We snuggled like this for almost an hour. Daniel was waiting for Daddy to finish showering, and he didn't want to do anything, so we just sat on the couch and snuggled while we waited, and eventually he fell asleep. (He's a bit off schedule, hence why he was so tired this early in the morning.) Anyway, I absolutely loved holding my boy- he was so snuggly and warm, and I loved feeling the rise and fall of his body while he was breathing, and every now and then he'd snuggle more up against me and his hand would grab my arm. Simply wonderful....



I remember these days like they were yesterday...



These last two were taken when Daniel was three and four months old...he was SO small! And I love that his feet are crossed at the ankles...then & now!

What a fun trip down memory lane!

No comments: