So this is what we've been up to the last few weeks, besides birthday fun! We've been enjoying the nice, cool fall air, and the occasional "summer-like" day.
I absolutely love when Daniel sits and plays with his toys with his legs straddled, much like the first picture above. There's just something so cute about it. I also love my boy in sweatshirts! I could just swoop him up and snuggle him up till he can't stand it- which is about two seconds anyway! Still, I try sometimes...
I also grabbed the chance for Daniel to wear his Hawaiian outfit (from Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob) one more time on what was probably our last warm day- though it doesn't look like it in the picture. Love his cheese face! Daniel even managed to enjoy sitting on the beach, aka sandbox, by first dumping all the toys out and then dragging the chair in. So cute. He's pointing out all the Mickey Mouse characters on his red stool- he can name many of them now, thanks to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show which we've now got on a series recording on our DVR.
Daniel takes EVERY toy into the bathtub with him. It's quite cute- and yes, he still manages to fit in somehow. Daddy even gave Daniel a (fake) tattoo one night in the bathtub recently- Daniel LOVED it! He thinks it's like a stamp- which is about the only reason we go to gymnastics these days.
Daniel loves drawing with chalk when we're outside. And he even ASKED for his sunglasses the other day! He looks so adorable in them. Of course he only wears them for about ten seconds.
And what's with the colander on my son's head, you ask?! It's a helmet. I think he's getting the idea from the football games he watches with Grandpa Larry, because he just HAD to wear a "helmet" while playing with his football one night. I just had to laugh, and grab the camera. He also wears a "helmet" made from his foam blocks when he rides his bike in the basement. Hey, I'm all for setting good habits in place now! I'll try to get a picture of the foam block helmet sometime because that's even funnier!


No comments:
Post a Comment