Here are some great shots of Daniel's 2 newest tricks! Daniel now does these "yoga" like head-body tunnels, as seen in the top picture. He just started doing this over the weekend. It starts out as a "baby push-up" and then turns into this yoga-like position with his head on the ground and then he just flops back down. It's quite hilarious to see and I had to share it.
And yesterday, Daniel pulled himself up to his feet!!!!! It was so fun to finally see him do it! He's really been trying- on his toy crate, on our footstools, on us, and so forth. He can't hardly reach a lot to really try since he's still so small, and that's why I think the red toy crate was perfect for his 1st time- though it kind of has squishy sides and isn't very sturdy, but he managed. Daniel's pulled himself up on the crate to look into it and he can pull it down, but this time, he just kept hanging on and managed to pull himself up first to his knees and then up they popped and suddenly he was on his feet and "standing"! Daniel was kind of at a right angle and leaning into the crate, but he was surely on those little feet! I was so excited and can't believe I even managed a picture! He's working so hard these days to do so much...he's a very busy baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment