Daniel and I have been going to storytime at our local library the past couple weeks. It's called "Lapsit Storytime" only there's not so much "lapsitting" with my very mobile and lately quite independent 10 month old! I just think it's too funny that they call it "lapsit." Daniel likes the music and songs, of course, and the books are moderately interesting to him. He's more interested in scooting around and looking at the other children. It's quite cute to see him watching the other parents and kids- he gets such cute expressions on his face. The storyteller has a puppet that she uses to greet the children along with a song and Daniel likes this. Yesterday, Daniel even got a rattle to shake during one of the songs- He LOVED this. You can see how excited he was to play! And the best part- we got to keep it, and it's become a hit toy in our house- for the moment. I'm sure he'll move on quickly!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Storytime at the Library
Daniel and I have been going to storytime at our local library the past couple weeks. It's called "Lapsit Storytime" only there's not so much "lapsitting" with my very mobile and lately quite independent 10 month old! I just think it's too funny that they call it "lapsit." Daniel likes the music and songs, of course, and the books are moderately interesting to him. He's more interested in scooting around and looking at the other children. It's quite cute to see him watching the other parents and kids- he gets such cute expressions on his face. The storyteller has a puppet that she uses to greet the children along with a song and Daniel likes this. Yesterday, Daniel even got a rattle to shake during one of the songs- He LOVED this. You can see how excited he was to play! And the best part- we got to keep it, and it's become a hit toy in our house- for the moment. I'm sure he'll move on quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment