Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bathtime Fun




Just a few pictures from one of Daniel's recent baths. He's back to not loving them so much, on the one hand...but then, on the other hand, when we do get him in there, he'll play and have fun till he's shivering and the water's cold and he just does NOT want to get out! Go figure!

He's also very silly for his reflection again these days! It's too funny to watch Daniel when he's in front of a mirror. His bathroom has a small mirror cabinet on the side wall and Daniel LOVES to open it, stand between that mirror and the large mirror, and look at "lotta Daniels".

I also have to say, I've figured out a fun way to get Daniel to smile a little more naturally (as opposed to the fake "cheese" smile we often get), like you see in the first picture above. Daniel is all about silly and absurd things lately...so my trick is to say or ask him something completely ridiculous and he just thinks it's the silliest thing and smiles so big- I love it. For example- we were trying to shampoo his hair and he really didn't want that- so I asked him if Zoey, our cat, could wash it for us, and of course that's just very silly! "Silly Mommy" Daniel says!

No comments: