Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Complete Randomness!


Daniel got his haircut the other day. He looks super handsome of course! And he did the BEST he's ever done for this haircut- he was so patient and so good the whole time. I was so proud of him! We'd been talking all week about how his hair was long and it was time to get it cut. He just kept saying "long hair" all week, and now that it's cut, he says "short hair". Oh, and he made sure the gal did NOT forget his balloon, very politely mind you, but still quite persistently!


Daniel LOVES to feed the cats every morning. He's so good about not dropping pieces of their food, too, and when he does, you can bet he cleans it up so "no mess" as he says.


Just another cute picture of his new haircut and his new favorite pajamas- Mickey pajamas from Aunt Wendy! Hooray for pajamas that Daniel is actually excited to put on!!


Snapped this picture of Daniel sleeping when I had to wake him up from a THREE HOUR nap the other day! And yes, I HAD to wake him, it was almost dinner time and we did actually want him to go back to bed at a decent hour later that night, the nerve of us, right?? Anyway, I took the chance to watch him sleep for a few minutes of course...and I absolutely loved it, as always. It was so sweet. And man, he was OUT; it took quite some doing to wake him up. Even Jack's meowing in the open doorway didn't wake him. I was able to go back down to grab the camera, snap a few pictures, all while Jack was meowing, and still he slept through all of that. But then, my little champ, ever the happy waker-upper (now, this, he doesn't get from me- he's ALWAYS been a happy waker-upper- from day one I swear!), finally opened his eyes, popped up with a huge smile and said "all done nap"!

Yes, Daniel really does have that many animals in bed with him! And yes, we've tried to take some out, but Daniel insists they all stay in there, so they stay in and keep him company- we're cool with that. Some of them come out to play with us throughout the day, but they always end up back in the crib- he is certain to ask for them before heading back to bed. But his lion is still the favorite, the one he's always holding and the one we MUST have in bed, no matter what!

Ben and I were staring at this picture for the longest time when I uploaded it and showed it to him the other night, and we both commented on how big Daniel is getting. He just looks so big in this picture. And yet, that's our little boy!


The snow is back!!!! Hooray! Of course we've been back out in the snow again!


What a GREAT smile!
I'll leave you with that!

No comments: