Daniel was convinced he needed a coat! So, yes, he's wearing a sweatshirt, even though it was really warm out. We tried telling him he didn't need it because it was warm, believe me, but he's a creature of habit- he really wanted it on- AND zipped (I couldn't get that one by him either- I tried to leave it unzipped, unsuccessfully!). He took it off for a while, and then he'd want it back when it got really windy, and then he'd take it off again. I figure he knows how he's feeling and when he's comfortable and when he's not, so it was up to him- and honestly, it's going to get chilly again, so he'll need to keep wearing it anyhow. I just thought it was cute how much he sticks to routines like this, and how he knows the "rules"- I have to keep reminding myself how different things are for him since last summer now that he's older and he knows so much more, and how long it's been since he's not had to wear a coat or since he's worn short sleeves (that was funny, too- he took a few minutes to get used the short sleeves!). Hopefully we'll get some warm weather back again soon...it sure is nice to be outside!
Here's Daniel driving his car! So cute!
Climbing around on the playground
Bouncing on a dinosaur
Down the slide with Daddy!
Back at home...playing baseball and checking out the fun toys in the shed again


No comments:
Post a Comment