Daniel tries to kick off his shirt, which is on his legs.
Daniel pulls up his shorts...
I think it's cute that he grabs them from the bottom and not the waist.
I think it's cute that he grabs them from the bottom and not the waist.
Where's Daniel?
More silliness...Daniel works pretty hard to put the shirt on his legs!
Now for silliness with the shorts...Daniel works hard to put them on his arms!
Success!
Let's do that again!
I know the shorts go like this somehow...
Mom, this isn't right?!
Daniel has both legs in one hole!
Daniel has both legs in one hole!
After getting SOAKING wet while "helping" Daddy water our garden one night last week, Daniel needed a change of clothes. He loves running around "nay-nay" (his word for naked; diaper ON of course), so it was a challenge to finish dressing him on this occasion, but as you can see- he was happy to help!! He has really been working hard on figuring out his clothes. Of course he loves to be silly, too...putting his shorts on his head or his shirt on his legs. He thinks it's so funny to do this and will request we do this even when dressing him on a daily basis! The pictures above are actually in the order I took them- so you can see the fun we had!
He's got the idea...but we'll keep practicing!


No comments:
Post a Comment