Anyway, I was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch today and looked up to find Daniel hard at work stomping on his Easter eggs to open them up. Talk about clever! I guess he managed to find one that had food in it (I thought I'd set those aside- guess I missed one!). He must have decided that this was the best way to open the egg and get at the Fruit Loops. But he really only ate a couple of them; he just kept cleaning up, trying to close the egg (I helped with this), and then he'd start all over again. Daniel was so focused on this activity for quite some time. I was laughing so hard...I tried taking a few pictures, but finally decided a video was the best way to capture Daniel's cleverness. FYI- I did watch closely to make sure the plastic didn't actually crack...but the eggs held up surprisingly well to Daniel's repeated stomps! What a clever little monkey I have!
Daniel stomps an egg open.
Action shot of flying Fruit Loops (see the bottom left corner)


No comments:
Post a Comment