While I was out shopping yesterday, Ben treated Daniel to his 1st sucker ever...and didn't photograph it! Ahhhh! So today, we treated Daniel to another one just so I could take pictures. I'm happy now. Yesterday's flavor was watermelon and today's flavor was rootbeer and Daniel loved both. (for the record- those are my favorite flavors, too!) He's not really sucking on the sucker per se, certainly not enough to make it get smaller or finish it...but he gets the taste of it for just a couple minutes and then he's over it and he moves on. It's pretty cute to watch him- I love the first picture. He's clapping in the second picture- also cute, especially with the fistful of sucker- guess he must like his sucker! The last picture is just another sweet expression. And just in case you were wondering-yes, he got super sticky!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Daniel's 2nd Sucker
While I was out shopping yesterday, Ben treated Daniel to his 1st sucker ever...and didn't photograph it! Ahhhh! So today, we treated Daniel to another one just so I could take pictures. I'm happy now. Yesterday's flavor was watermelon and today's flavor was rootbeer and Daniel loved both. (for the record- those are my favorite flavors, too!) He's not really sucking on the sucker per se, certainly not enough to make it get smaller or finish it...but he gets the taste of it for just a couple minutes and then he's over it and he moves on. It's pretty cute to watch him- I love the first picture. He's clapping in the second picture- also cute, especially with the fistful of sucker- guess he must like his sucker! The last picture is just another sweet expression. And just in case you were wondering-yes, he got super sticky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment