So this is our new mini-shed for all of Daniel's toys (and yes, he totally has more toys than shown here- they've just yet to make it outdoors again!). Daniel has completely caught on to the fact that his toys are in there and that he needs to put his toys back in there when it's time to clean up; he can even help open the doors and close the doors (which was the whole idea behind getting this particular outdoor "toy box"- I wanted something he could get into easily). He's having so much fun exploring it- I think he took out and put away his toys a hundred times today! The last picture was just so cute, I had to share it- Daniel is scooting down off the step. And don't you just LOVE his hat?!! He looks like such a little boy.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Daniel's New "House"
Our new shed may not really be a house, but he sure fits inside! Too cute!



So this is our new mini-shed for all of Daniel's toys (and yes, he totally has more toys than shown here- they've just yet to make it outdoors again!). Daniel has completely caught on to the fact that his toys are in there and that he needs to put his toys back in there when it's time to clean up; he can even help open the doors and close the doors (which was the whole idea behind getting this particular outdoor "toy box"- I wanted something he could get into easily). He's having so much fun exploring it- I think he took out and put away his toys a hundred times today! The last picture was just so cute, I had to share it- Daniel is scooting down off the step. And don't you just LOVE his hat?!! He looks like such a little boy.
So this is our new mini-shed for all of Daniel's toys (and yes, he totally has more toys than shown here- they've just yet to make it outdoors again!). Daniel has completely caught on to the fact that his toys are in there and that he needs to put his toys back in there when it's time to clean up; he can even help open the doors and close the doors (which was the whole idea behind getting this particular outdoor "toy box"- I wanted something he could get into easily). He's having so much fun exploring it- I think he took out and put away his toys a hundred times today! The last picture was just so cute, I had to share it- Daniel is scooting down off the step. And don't you just LOVE his hat?!! He looks like such a little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment