We don't watch much TV or play much on the computer with Daniel. We just don't need to, want to, nor does he sit still for long. But, I came across this super fun website called KneeBouncers and Daniel LOVES it! The site is filled with free games for babies and toddlers, and all the little ones have to do is push any button on the keyboard and lots of fun things happen in the different games. It really is so cool and so cute- what a great concept. Aunt Christina and Daniel had a lot of fun playing around with the site this afternoon. I showed it to Daniel once before and he was excited then, but I think he loved his time playing with Aunt Christina even more. You can see how excited and focused he is in the pictures above!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
KneeBouncers
We don't watch much TV or play much on the computer with Daniel. We just don't need to, want to, nor does he sit still for long. But, I came across this super fun website called KneeBouncers and Daniel LOVES it! The site is filled with free games for babies and toddlers, and all the little ones have to do is push any button on the keyboard and lots of fun things happen in the different games. It really is so cool and so cute- what a great concept. Aunt Christina and Daniel had a lot of fun playing around with the site this afternoon. I showed it to Daniel once before and he was excited then, but I think he loved his time playing with Aunt Christina even more. You can see how excited and focused he is in the pictures above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment