Daniel makes the cutest, silliest camera face! He makes this face when he sees a picture of a camera in a book and sometimes when he sees my camera. Today, I had the camera on the table before we went outside for the billionth time and Daniel pointed at the table and made his face, indicating to me that he wanted me to take it outside again. I managed to get him to make this face again- and I was quick enough to snap this adorable picture!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Say Cheese!
Daniel makes the cutest, silliest camera face! He makes this face when he sees a picture of a camera in a book and sometimes when he sees my camera. Today, I had the camera on the table before we went outside for the billionth time and Daniel pointed at the table and made his face, indicating to me that he wanted me to take it outside again. I managed to get him to make this face again- and I was quick enough to snap this adorable picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment