Thursday, July 15, 2010

Big Boy Chair



Lately, Daniel is very interested in sitting in our chairs at the kitchen table. Yesterday, he even wanted to eat his snack there. Uncle Brian was with us for the fun, too. Notice that Daniel has a measuring cup with him- he was using it to pretend making his oatmeal, just like we do in the morning. Today, we sat at the table again for a snack of orange slices. My little boy is growing up! We'll keep using the high chair mostly (I hope!), but I think it's great that he's interested in the kitchen table and chairs and for now, snacks are a good time to try it out- it's good practice at least. We do have a booster seat that we may need to set back up, though, really, he does a good job sitting and eating his snacks so far- he's just a tad short. I'm so proud of my little boy!

No comments: