Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Monday Fun- Nakedness and Food-Fun

Here are some pictures from our Monday Fun this week. Like all toddlers, Daniel loves to run around "nay-nay" (naked)- even if it's only half naked, like you see here. Of course we leave the diaper on, though I'm sure he'd be fine if that was off too! You can just see the delight in his face at how silly and fun it is to be naked!

I also went out and bought him Target's mini-kitchen bin and Daniel LOVES that thing! It came with silverware, plates, serving utensils, a saucepan, and the lid of the bucket is a stove-top. The kitchen set also came with food- and I'll give you two guesses for Daniel's two favorite foods in the bin- the dip-dip and the cookie! He carries these two all over the house. And it didn't take him long to figure out that he could use this set with the lap-desk that he loves so much as a table to sit and eat at. He's so clever. I loved watching him think about this- all of a sudden, you could just see the thinking gears turning as he said "sit" and he finally asked me to carry all of the stuff and we went off in search of the lap-desk in the basement. Time for a play-kitchen! We already have a table with benches and I plan to set that up, too. Toys are SO fun! Why are they so irresistible?! And I have to say- Daniel's still pretending like crazy. I was afraid that some of these toys would curtail his creativity and imagination as toys sometimes do, but so far- he's still got quite the imagination! He really adds so many of his own ideas to his toys. It's awesome.




No comments: