This one's from the first big snowfall we had a little over a week ago...Daniel is pointing out "that no-man" in the yard next door and helping Daddy shovel, too. I LOVE his adorable voice!

Now Daniel is helping Daddy build a snowman. I love the way he adds more snow!

Check out Daniel having fun playing in the snow!

"Uh-oh, Daniel!"-listen carefully and you'll hear Daniel say this. Again, just another snippet of his adorable voice! (and yes, he was fine when he made that little tumble!)

And now for the cutest video of all!!!
Daniel spent a good 10-15 minutes at LEAST, playing with these little Mickey Mouse clubhouse playing cards he got for Halloween (he LOVES these cards)- he would put them in this shape sorter and each time he did, he'd blow them a kiss! Super cute! After a few minutes of this I had to grab the camera and capture it forever. Enjoy this sweet and funny video our adorable little boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment