Daniel was super excited to get dressed (this is rare- he does NOT like changing these days!) and get all bundled up to go outside this morning to check out the snow. He chose his monkey hat and was even excited to finally wear his new boots. We walked around a bit in the front yard and in the back, tossed his football a couple times, scooped up some snow into the wheelbarrow with the shovel, and Daniel even got his lawnmower out briefly. Daniel touched the snow a couple times, too, which was cute to watch. We were not outside too long- about 20 minutes, long enough for me! Then Daniel wanted to go back inside- and that was our adventure in the snow dust. As much as I don't like cold weather, it was so much fun to take my little guy outside this morning. I can't wait for some actual snow accumulation so I can take him back out to actually play with the snow, but for now...a little snow dusting was just perfect for us!
Happy December!


No comments:
Post a Comment