Daniel love, love, loves to be flipped, rocketed, somersaulted, whatever you may call it- Daddy, Grandma Mary Kay, and Uncle Brian all help Daniel with his acrobatic stunts! (I'm a nervous nellie about it, and not so helpful in this area!) And as soon as they complete a stunt, he asks for more! It's so cute to watch Daniel get so excited and so silly and he just laughs and laughs. I'm really hoping Daniel can start Parent/Tot gymnastics classes this spring at our Park District- they start at 18 months and that's just around the corner already, believe it or not. Check out these great action shots!
I also can't believe how strong and limber Daniel is getting these days. I got this funny picture of him bending backward so his tummy sticks out- it looks like he's about to do the Limbo! Too funny! Daniel is also quickly learning how to climb (note that he can now climb onto our footstool- this is a new trick!), how to strategize so he can climb (he's figured out that he can push a box up against the couch and use the box to climb onto the couch!), and just plain figure things out in general. Daniel enjoys stepping into and out of boxes, some of which he can do on his own and some of which he holds my hand for. And he's so little that he fits in so many places, too. He sure perseveres and he definitely has a goal in mind. He's so smart and has a good memory. I love watching his mind at work!
This is what a toddler playdate looks like- in case any of you were wondering! We had Mommy's friend, Coreen, and her little boy, Sebastian (2 months older than Daniel), over to play the other day and we had a lot of fun. The story about this next picture is that Daniel was interested in Sebastian's cup (filled with milk- a big no-no for Daniel) so we gave Daniel his cup of water. Then Sebastian was interested in Daniel's cup of course, so Coreen told Sebastian to give it to Daniel- except, instead of taking it, Daniel proceeded to drink out of it while Sebastian was holding it for him! We were cracking up!! The last picture just goes to show how toddlers "play" together. I love watching the two of them play- it's so random and rarely the same thing at the same time, which I totally know is appropriate for this age of course; it's just funny. We are so excited about them being the same age and growing up together- it's been fun to watch them grow up so far!


No comments:
Post a Comment