So focused on putting the crayons into the (tiny) box
Peek-a-boo with the crayon box...Daniel is flirting with the nice couple behind us
Daniel says "oops"!
Daniel gets ready to play peek-a-boo!
Here I am, Daddy!
Yesterday we went to mommy's favorite restaurant, California Pizza Kitchen! I have been waiting and waiting to go there and have my favorite pizza and the most delicious chocolate souffle dessert...mmmmm. I had heard they were great about offering options for people with allergies, so we decided to give it a try. Our server was very nice and very knowledgeable about the menu and Daniel did indeed have lots of options- he could even have a cheeseless pizza there if he wanted. We stuck with chicken tenders for now and boy did he gobble them up! Especially if they were dipped in ketchup, which we did toward the end to keep him going. Sneaky mommy. But Ben and I finally got to gobble up some yummy pizza. We had a great lunch!
I beamed with pride when a lady sitting at the table behind Ben commented on how well behaved Daniel was. And he totally was- we were there for almost an hour and a half and Daniel sat in his highchair the whole time, playing with crayons, eating, flirting with neighbors at nearby tables, playing peek-a-boo (thus the ketchup covered face), and our server was nice enough to indulge in Daniel's game of giving her crayons. We really had a nice time and Daniel was just such a good boy, as always.


No comments:
Post a Comment