Let me tell you right off the bat...we're really not football fans. In fact, I think we watched more of the Puppy Bowl and Kitty Half-time Show on the Animal Planet channel than we did the actual football game! (The puppies and kitties are just too cute!) Anyway, we still got in the spirit of the sport, with Daniel sporting his football shirt and even playing with his football rattle on his sports center. We do not own a football, but found one at Grandma Mary Kay's house for Daniel to play with- that lasted about two minutes. Good- we're more into soccer in our family anyway! (and Daniel loves to play with his soccer balls at home) We did however enjoy the Super Bowl commercials- that's what we have fun watching, and we even kept the TV on during dinner, which we never do, just to watch the commercials, I mean, the game. Daniel's eyes were glued to the TV every time the commercials were on- not the game, just the commercials. I thought this was too cute. Daniel also really tuned in to the Puppy Bowl and Kitty Half-time show after dinner, and I'll tell you- he's not much of a TV watcher at all. Which is fine with me. So, that was our Super Bowl Sunday Fun. Enjoy the pics! (Isn't that kitty in the last picture cute?!)
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Super Bowl Sunday Fun
Let me tell you right off the bat...we're really not football fans. In fact, I think we watched more of the Puppy Bowl and Kitty Half-time Show on the Animal Planet channel than we did the actual football game! (The puppies and kitties are just too cute!) Anyway, we still got in the spirit of the sport, with Daniel sporting his football shirt and even playing with his football rattle on his sports center. We do not own a football, but found one at Grandma Mary Kay's house for Daniel to play with- that lasted about two minutes. Good- we're more into soccer in our family anyway! (and Daniel loves to play with his soccer balls at home) We did however enjoy the Super Bowl commercials- that's what we have fun watching, and we even kept the TV on during dinner, which we never do, just to watch the commercials, I mean, the game. Daniel's eyes were glued to the TV every time the commercials were on- not the game, just the commercials. I thought this was too cute. Daniel also really tuned in to the Puppy Bowl and Kitty Half-time show after dinner, and I'll tell you- he's not much of a TV watcher at all. Which is fine with me. So, that was our Super Bowl Sunday Fun. Enjoy the pics! (Isn't that kitty in the last picture cute?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment