Today I took Daniel to get his haircut again. He wasn't too thrilled this time- I think he was way more aware of what was happening than he was last time. He was still pretty good- and it was a good thing the hairstylist was fast. That was about all he could handle. I think the biggest thing was that he didn't like having the cloak on- he doesn't like being pinned down or covered like that. Never has. Even as a newborn he'd pull a Houdini to get out of his swaddle and free his arms! I think next time I'll have them skip that part. He took a marginal interest in the snacks I brought- even tried to sign "more" while under the cloak, which wasn't on long anyway. All in all, they did an okay cut- you can't really tell, as he just needed a slight trim, and it was mostly in the back. I thought I'd share this picture (which was actually before the cut) because he looked so cute.
Keep us in your thoughts while we help Daniel get through breaking in THREE, yes THREE, molars all at once! The top two are already poking through and the other bottom one is any day now. Poor little guy. He's doing great, really, but you can tell he's just not 100%.


No comments:
Post a Comment