Saturday we went to an Ice Festival with Grandma Cheryl and Pop-Pop Gary. We sure enjoyed being out in somewhat warmer weather! Although that made for some drippy ice sculptures. Still, it was fun to see all the different sculptures with a Valentine's theme and Daniel had fun pointing out all the "I love you's"- all the hearts. His face also lit up at seeing Mickey Mouse!
Today we had lots of fun showering Daniel with a few Valentine's Day presents and treats. He kept pointing at the presents and patting his chest saying "I love Daniel"- and I kept saying that's exactly what today was about- how much we love Daniel!
One of the goodies we gave Daniel was a Cars movie water color painting book and he was VERY excited to paint a picture. (Plus, he's really gotten interested in Cars again lately, so that in itself was exciting for Daniel, too!) He worked so carefully at painting and he keeps talking about painting more. I'm sure we'll be back at it again soon!
Daniel has a message for you!

Here's Daniel singing "Row Row Row Your Boat"- he's got more of the verses now, but some of the words are still very cutely mixed up!



No comments:
Post a Comment