Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Handy Helper

Daniel LOVES to help me unload the dishes from the dishwasher! I'm not complaining one bit! Let's just hope he still likes to help in a few years!

Daniel hands me plate by plate, with my hand hovering to take it right away of course. He also likes to reach and get the glasses from the top rack, and again, he's very careful and I'm right there. Today, he really wanted to help with the silverware. So, I pulled up one of our counterstools from the kitchen island and Daniel got to sit on it and put all the silverware away. He loved being able to help this way and he sang the whole time, "Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up" (a classic pre-school clean up song we sometimes sing around here!). Daniel did a great job of matching all the silverware- even the different sizes! Here are some pics of my little guy helping out! He's becoming so MUCH more independent lately.




And here's a video of him singing his song! So cute!

No comments: