Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun with Toys!





Daniel is sure having a lot of fun with his toys lately. He can do so much more with his toys and he really tries to do new things with them. He's also striving for independence, and yet, he's still my little boy who wants help sometimes, too. It's just such fun to watch him play these days. His latest "thing" is to chuck toys behind him. Caught that in action in the top picture! Daniel also loves to give things to us now, too, though he often wants them back! We have some Little People Builders "blocks", kind of like legos for babies, and this is the first thing Daniel goes for in the morning- he loves to dump the bucket of blocks. He really tries to stack the blocks on top, but sometimes he wants us to help. It helps if I hold the bottom block and then he can get the top one on a little better sometimes. There are also some animals and people in the set and he concentrates pretty hard on standing those up, too. The other toy Daniel is hard at work with is his shape sorter- he's really trying to get the shapes in the lid. This is when he will often give it to me to help him out. I like that there are two of each shape- so I'll give him one and I'll do one, so he can watch and then try with his own. The last picture is here because I just think the way he sits is so cute- he puts his one foot on top of the other (though it's hard to tell here). It's like he's trying to cross his legs, like we as adults might sit. I get a kick out of it. Hope you enjoy the pictures of Daniel playing!

No comments: