Here's my cutie pie driving on the sidewalk with his car! Daddy went outside to mow and Daniel kept crawling to the door and pointing (he points all the time now- it's anybody's guess what he's pointing at most of the time!) so we decided to put our shoes and coats on and join Daddy out front. Daniel was thrilled to be outside of course. I think he was a little confused why we had the car out there with us, so I kind of had to nudge him a little to get him going. Plus there's just so much to see out there. Daniel kept stopping to look at the leaves (and eat them, too), the grass, the airplanes in the sky- pretty much everything. He gave me a leaf- and you can bet it's already sandwiched in contact paper for posterity! (I do know he'll give me million more things in my lifetime- but this is the first thing!) We were out for just a few minutes, but it was sure lots of fun and it was so nice to get some fresh air and catch some sunshine, too.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Soaking in the Sunshine
Here's my cutie pie driving on the sidewalk with his car! Daddy went outside to mow and Daniel kept crawling to the door and pointing (he points all the time now- it's anybody's guess what he's pointing at most of the time!) so we decided to put our shoes and coats on and join Daddy out front. Daniel was thrilled to be outside of course. I think he was a little confused why we had the car out there with us, so I kind of had to nudge him a little to get him going. Plus there's just so much to see out there. Daniel kept stopping to look at the leaves (and eat them, too), the grass, the airplanes in the sky- pretty much everything. He gave me a leaf- and you can bet it's already sandwiched in contact paper for posterity! (I do know he'll give me million more things in my lifetime- but this is the first thing!) We were out for just a few minutes, but it was sure lots of fun and it was so nice to get some fresh air and catch some sunshine, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment