I love Daniel in his fleece pj's...so yummy, so cozy, and so totally irresistible! (But then, isn't he always?!) Daniel still loves his musical lion. I love that he's even grown into it- he can push that little button on it now (though that button doesn't really do much) and he claps now, too, whenever he gets the music started. So cute. And the "thumb fan" is too funny- he's been doing that lately when he sucks on his thumb, which he still pretty much only does when he's tired (as was the case in this instance- he was ready for his nap already) or hungry. I'm not quite sure why it's a "fan" though- I guess it's just he can, like so many other things he does.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Irresistible
I love Daniel in his fleece pj's...so yummy, so cozy, and so totally irresistible! (But then, isn't he always?!) Daniel still loves his musical lion. I love that he's even grown into it- he can push that little button on it now (though that button doesn't really do much) and he claps now, too, whenever he gets the music started. So cute. And the "thumb fan" is too funny- he's been doing that lately when he sucks on his thumb, which he still pretty much only does when he's tired (as was the case in this instance- he was ready for his nap already) or hungry. I'm not quite sure why it's a "fan" though- I guess it's just he can, like so many other things he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment