
Walking Daniel
Daniel's getting really good at walking his car around the house. He still "crashes" and we have to help him get unstuck, but he does sometimes figure this out on his own, too, (which you can see in the next video) and true to his good-natured spirit, he never gets frustrated. He just keeps trying or gets down and moves on if we don't help right away, and I do like to give him a chance to see if he does figure it out. He's sure learning a lot and learning fast these days. I love watching Daniel walk and he has so much fun doing it- win win situation I think!

Bye, Bye!
Check out Daniel's waving, and he's really having fun with that lawn mower too!

Bouncing Daniel
This is Daniel's latest thing- he's taken to bouncing when sitting and then falling forward. It must be fun- he does it a lot now!

Fork Practice
In trying to extend Daniel's lunch yesterday and keep his interest in eating, I decided to try teaching him to use the fork. This just means I was helping him stab his diced pears and eat them. He really liked this- and kept wanting me to help him. And then he even took matters into his own two hands, holding the fork with both hands (too cute!) and trying to stab the pear himself- it was so cute to watch his determination. I thought it was funny when he tried to use the handle end, too. And the best part- my "trick" worked- he ended up eating the whole cup of pears! Yahoo!


Ring Master
Again, I love the determination Daniel has in trying to accomplish the task of stacking the rings. And he's so proud of himself and loves when we cheer him on. We'll always cheer you on, Daniel!


No comments:
Post a Comment