
Finally...my scrapbook of Daniel's 1st Year is done! It feels great to have it done, although I'm a little sad, too. I had so much fun putting it together. I just might have to do another one- though I'm not sure the next one will be quite this involved. I just had so much I wanted to capture, I kept adding pages. And after all this hard work and with how great I think it turned out, I wanted to share it with you all. So, I took a picture of each page and made an album of it. You can see it with the link to the album below. You may want to make the slideshow as big as you can or slow down the page turning to really get the details, if you're interested. Of course, if you're ever over at our house (or in town as the case may be) you can see the real thing! Enjoy!
http://picasaweb.google.com/Allisonbsk/DanielS1stYearScrapbook?feat=directlink
2 comments:
What a FABULOUS scrapbook!!! I'm so impressed with your creativity!! He'll be so lucky to have that when he's older. :)
What a precious treasure! Your love and joy show through on every page.
Post a Comment