How often do see you pure joy? I get to see it quite often through my little guy, and today even managed to capture Daniel's bliss, joy, happiness, playfulness, sheer excitement in a few photos (is that even possible?). THIS is Daniel- this is who he is, in basically one picture- the second picture being my favorite and the one for me. I can almost hear him laughing in the picture and I can see him walking, too. I really couldn't get enough of Daniel today- my heart couldn't hold it all in, my smile couldn't get big enough. He was such fun today and in such good spirits- he often is, but today was just a particularly fun, happy day. These are the days I live for...and they make it all so worth it. I wanted to share some of Daniel's bliss with you...come back anytime you need a smile on your face- Daniel always has one to share. :)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Pure Joy
How often do see you pure joy? I get to see it quite often through my little guy, and today even managed to capture Daniel's bliss, joy, happiness, playfulness, sheer excitement in a few photos (is that even possible?). THIS is Daniel- this is who he is, in basically one picture- the second picture being my favorite and the one for me. I can almost hear him laughing in the picture and I can see him walking, too. I really couldn't get enough of Daniel today- my heart couldn't hold it all in, my smile couldn't get big enough. He was such fun today and in such good spirits- he often is, but today was just a particularly fun, happy day. These are the days I live for...and they make it all so worth it. I wanted to share some of Daniel's bliss with you...come back anytime you need a smile on your face- Daniel always has one to share. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He's such a blessing!! What an adorable smile. He's so lucky to have a mother that loves him as much as you do. That is his pure joy! :)
Darling niece, has anyone in the history of the franchies (a VERY long history indeed!) EVER enjoyed motherhood as much as you? And I know Daniel's dad and the rest of the family are marching right behind you!
What a blessed, fortunate child.
Love and joy, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment