In the spirit of holiday baking (which is not easy with a milk allergy), I made some Christmas sugar cookies complete with frosting and sprinkles, and just like last time, Daniel loved every bite of his cookie. I just gave him the whole cookie and let him have at it. He was so serious when he was eating it, but then I guess cookie-eating could be considered serious business! He sure enjoyed it and made quite the mess. And in the spirit of the holidays, he's even wearing a Christmas onesie- you can see it in a couple pics above which I did for effect, but then of course i got the bib out so it didn't get slimed with frosting all over it! Oh...and that's an elf stamp on his hand from Toddler Tunes this morning.
That last picture...Daniel decided to help decorate the tree this evening. I've been waiting for him to figure out that he can throw things over the gate that's in front of the tree (not that I wanted him to, I just knew he would), and well, he finally figured it out! He tossed a sock and it landed on the tree. We'll see if this new activity continues to hold his interest...hopefully not. Still, it's all such fun- I can't get over how much fun this time of year is with a toddler!


No comments:
Post a Comment