Saturday, December 26, 2009

So Much Snow!


Ready to go outside again!
Check out Daniel's adorable monkey hat!

Oh...and he's been doing his "motor" sound all day for the like the last three days- that's what he'd doing with his lips in the picture. It's pretty funny.


Walking in all that snow!


All done walking...and being outside for that matter!


Crazy hat hair!

We've gotten a LOT of snow over the past couple days- well, a lot for us. Since there's so much more snow than last time and it's so fluffy and not as icy as last time, we thought we'd take Daniel out for a quick walk in the snow again. The first thing he did when I put him down was face plant! Poor guy! If you look closely, you can see that there's snow all over the monkey hat- that's not because it's snowing, that's because Daniel fell forward. I'm not sure if he tried to move or if he just lost his balance, but yep, my poor baby got a face-full of snow. No, I didn't get a picture of that because of course my first immediate thought was to brush all that snow off of his face so he didn't get stung by the cold snow (well, maybe for a split second I thought it would have been cute to get a pic, but alas, my smart mommy poor baby instincts kicked in instead!) I think Daniel was just surprised by the face-full of snow, he didn't really cry too much. He was more upset at being put down, I think, than getting snow in his face. I did manage to get Daniel to walk a little in the snow, but not very much. It was snowing a lot while we were out there- it was so cute to see the little snowflakes on Daniel's little eyelashes. Daniel was fine outside if I was holding him- we got the mail, walked a little bit in the snow, and watched Daddy shovel a little bit. Ben took a few cute pictures and then back inside we went to warm up. I noticed Daniel didn't seem to want to go back out like he usually does, even though Daddy was still out there. I think he'd had enough of the snow and mostly, of his snowsuit! Still, it's fun to get him bundled up and go play in the snow a little bit.

No comments: