Daniel's at it again...this time he's tossing toys over the gate!
Daniel's newest "thing"- hamming it up for the camera!
Silly boy!
Bye-bye, toys!
Daniel loves his new plastic snowglobe- it even has Mickey and Minnie in it!
Daniel watches and listens to the music box!
I feel like a kid again this Christmas...I can hardly wait for it come! Daniel and I are having so much fun playing around the house with all the Christmas goodies and it's not even Christmas Day yet. It's been a few days since Daniel "decorated" the tree with his sock, but today it was quite the thing to do apparently- toss toys over the gate and wave bye-bye. It kept him occupied for quite a while. Daniel still points at all the music-makers in the family room and requests that they be played. He also loves his new plastic snowglobe that's his very own- thanks to a friend of mine for the idea, I hurried and got this Mickey & Minnie snowglobe that's perfect for Daniel. It makes music, lights up, and blows snow around it and the best part is that Daniel can play with it! He frequently requests to play this too and he loves to watch it- it's so sweet to see his face light up with delight!
The funniest new thing of the week- Daniel is starting to really ham it up for the camera lately. He makes a scrunchy face with his eyes and nose when I get the camera out- the second picture it a great example of it. It's pretty cute and we get a kick out of it, but thankfully he only does it once or twice, and then he goes back to whatever he was doing and I can get the candid pictures I'd hoped to get. We're having so much fun with Daniel! He's been a very busy baby these days!
The funniest new thing of the week- Daniel is starting to really ham it up for the camera lately. He makes a scrunchy face with his eyes and nose when I get the camera out- the second picture it a great example of it. It's pretty cute and we get a kick out of it, but thankfully he only does it once or twice, and then he goes back to whatever he was doing and I can get the candid pictures I'd hoped to get. We're having so much fun with Daniel! He's been a very busy baby these days!


No comments:
Post a Comment