Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do You Hear What I Hear?


Thought this picture was so cute... Sometimes when we hear something outside or elsewhere in the house, I point to my ear and ask Daniel if he hears the sound too. Of course he does- usually he hears it before me! I still point to my hear to make a point of that's how we hear things. Just the other day, Daniel started pointing to his own ear, too! So now, when he hears that dog barking or the airplanes, he points to his ears, and most of the time, he will even go to the window and look outside to see if he can see what he's hearing. He's so smart and I'm just SO glad his hearing is better than mine! He can tell what direction sounds are coming from, where people/cats are in the house, and so on- little things like that amaze me, especially since those are things I have a hard time with. Whenever Daddy comes home from an errand, I always know he's home because Daniel hears the garage door open and practically hyperventilates with excitement and goes to the door as fast as he can- whether on his own two little legs or by having me carry him!

No comments: